Calling All Chicks: CIRCLe Fund Membership Deadline Approaching!

Are you a Rush County female who would like to support programs making a meaningful impact locally? Then The CIRCLe Fund is looking for you!


The CIRCLE (Chicks Improving Rush County Life) Fund is an RCCF fund that offers women the chance to combine their resources and make a large grant each year to a transformative project. CIRCLe members grant 80% to an organization voted upon by the membership at their July Gathering. The remaining 20% will be endowed and continue to grow forever. Past grantees include: The Rushville Parks Department, Rush AIC Recovery Housing, Inc. and the Rush County Historical Society, among others.


The group is now collecting $300 annual membership contributions and would like to challenge their previous members to spread the word and invite a friend to join this year. If you are interested in becoming a member, or renewing your membership of this circle of women working together to improve life in Rush County, you have until 2/28/2020 to join and become a participant in the selection of this year’s grant.


Checks should be made payable and mailed or delivered to the Rush County Community Foundation, ATTN: The CIRCLe Fund, 117 N. Main St., Rushville, IN 46173 or may be processed online at

Like this? Share it:

Comments are closed for this post.